* Would you like to connect with a Life Group?
* Do you have space for a few more people in your current Life Group?
* Having a challenge getting connected to a group?
* Are you a little bit of an introvert?
* Need an easy, fun way of making great connections for your Life Group?
Here’s the solution!
We will be hosting Life Group Mixers for anyone who needs to get connected to a group.
These mixers will be an hour packed with fun, insight, and connections!
Do you have a busy schedule? Are you working hard to balance life? No worries, there are Options!
* Sunday September 22, 2013 directly after service at the Fellowship South Campus
* Wednesday September 25, 2013 from 6pm to 7pm at the Main Princeton Campus
* Saturday September 28, 2013 from 11am to 12pm at the Main Princeton Campus
To register, please go the Life Groups Page on the church website and select Activities and Events or click on the following link! http://fellowshipchicago.com/life-group-mixer-sign-up/