The Clay Evans $cholarship Foundation provides scholarships to students in the states of Illinois and
- Students must have a “C” average or better.
- A graduating senior or have a GED (Graduation date should be within the year of application submission.
- An active member of a Bible-believing church.
- Submit the following: :
- A completed application (signed with every questioned answered)
- A copy of your transcripts for the last four (4) years
- Proof of Income (W2 forms, Current Year’s Tax Return, SSI, Disability, Public Aid, Child Support, etc.)
- List church and public service involvement
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from the following (letters must be on official letterhead and signed):
- Church official
- School official
- Service organization
- Scholarship Committee may conduct oral interviews.
- Attach a college acceptance letter
- The application and all supporting documents must be submitted by June 12, 2020.
(By submitting this application, you give us your permission to use your name and/or photograph on our website or in publication)